Sunday, May 8, 2011

What's For Dinner? Meal Plan Week Two


I was absolutely overwhelmed by the wonderful response to last week's meal plan and shopping list!
I truly value all your lovely comments and feedback so.....
Here is the link to Week Two!
Remember please click on the link below the picture
NOT THE PICTURE!


Thanks to your suggestions, this week I have included two "meat free" recipes!

Monday
Beef Fajitas
I have a busy day, Monday and this is a quick and easy last minute dinner!

Tuesday - Vegetarian
Pumpkin, Basil and Pine Nut Pasta
This is the easiest recipe!!!  Basically, heat some cream (about 200ml) in a fry pan, add half a container of "Basil and Pine Nut dip" any brand will do, roast some cubed pumpkin in the oven, cook some pasta, combine and eat!  Master O is not a fan of the "green bits" so I just combine the roast pumpkin, some tuna, a little olive oil and the pasta for him!

Wednesday
Eggplant Parmigiana - Vegetarian

This is a very "Italian" dish and after consuming copius amounts of it growing up this was my first attempt at making it!
It was the most time consuming of all of this weeks recipes but totally worth it!  It is basically a layered dish of eggplant, tomato based pasta sauce, cheese, breadcrumbs and eggs.  
The recipe will be up on the blog tomorrow!

Thursday
Lamb Roast and Veggies
Yum, left over roast for my lunch on Friday!


Friday
Chicken with Sage and Prosciutto
This was our second favourite of the week!  I know how expensive Prosciutto can be so you can replace with it bacon if you like, but taste wise the Prosciutto is the winner!
This recipe will also be up this week!


Saturday
Rice Noodle and Crab Frittata
This recipe was out of an old magazine I had at home.  VERY easy and a great weekend meal!
Recipe will be posted this week!

Please feel free to share the link to these meal plans I would love to know how your planning and cooking goes!
Enjoy!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YUM! I am planning on sitting down and doing my meal plan for the next fortnight tonight and your plan has given me some idea. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could help Amy! Let me know what you cook up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meal plans are great Larissa, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete