Friday, May 20, 2011

Ready, Set, Organise!


Oh what a week!  I am happy to say, between being sick, evening meetings and organising Kindy fundraisers, we have made some progress on our "Organisation Station"!!! 
 not as much as I would have liked!  But here it is.....

 I had these folders from Woolworths!

added some scrapbook paper, to suit my decor and.....
Now we have these
For bills,  filing and mail

We had this little beauty

so practical but looking a little worse for wear,
a very quick "shabby" paint job and......
here she is...our "Errands Station" ready for use!!!

Put it all together and what do you get....
Our very practical
ERRANDS STATION
Pens, Markers etc, the camera, notebooks and another little nook.
Our filing folders
Our Family Note Book - important info and numbers
Clipboard for our shopping lists and menu plans.
ALL IN THE ONE CENTRAL PLACE!!!

Fingers crossed this is just the beginning of our quest to get more organised!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I so need one of those. It sure would make the corner of my bench look so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I love how you have covered the folders, pink is such a pretty colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I lurve it!!! Where did you get the actual station from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kat, I am just slightly obsessed with pink!
    Becci, it is from IKEA! Another break the bank purchase at a whole $15!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete