Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend Wind Down - Book Tags


I LOVE BOOKS.  Especially children's books.  I love receiving them, I love giving them. I love sharing them with my kids and them sharing them with me!  So now that it's the weekend thats what I intend to do!  Fingers crossed it will be a rainy Saturday,  the house will be immaculate, the kids will both have a daytime sleep at the same time and I will be able to enjoy a good book and a HOT cup of coffee.  I would even settle for a magazine and a warm cup of coffee...A girl can dream can't she.... 

Well incase my dreams don't come true this weekend, I have a back up plan.  We have a zillion books.  Okay maybe a slight overestimation, but we have a lot!  Being a teacher I had many children's books, before I even had children.  Since having children our collection has exploded! Now they have taken over our playroom, study, bedrooms and under the stairs.  I am not a fan of clutter but books are truly one of those things I can not bare to part with!  So I would love to sort them out a bit and....add some book plates!  I just love reading to the kids and being able to tell them who bought them the story and why.  There truly is a book in our house for every occasion!  Baptisms, Birthday's, Starting Kindy, Getting a new sister, Breaking a leg (I did say EVERY occasion!)  In the chaos of life I sometimes forget to write inside the cover.  To make life easier (and more stylish) I am hoping to use some of these gorgeous FREE Printables!

They would be great for making a start on the Back to School books?
Or you could just add them to your own home library to make sure, that favourite book finds it way home! 
What a great way to personalise a gift!
Simply click, download and print these gorgeous designs onto a sticker sheet!  
Or glue them on the front or inside cover of your children's books for some vintage style!











Time to log off the screen and log into life (thanks Sunny Mummy!)
Happy reading.....

"The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"  ~Dr Seuss~

No comments:

Post a Comment