Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's For Dinner - Meal Planning with the Organised Housewife


Wow what a weekend and it's only half way through!!!
I have made some BIG decisions about the "My Pigeon Pair" blog this weekend!
Can't wait to share the journey with you!

But back to reality, I have meals to plan, groceries to buy and 
fights over chapsticks to referee.
Yes chapsticks, are the toy of choice in our house at the moment.  
Strawberry is the current favourite. So glad I bought them toys for Christmas!

This week I am guest posting my meal plan over at 

These meals are our family favourites!
Eggplant Parmigiana, Lemon Crumbed Chicken Drumsticks and Honey Joys
not all together of course!
For the recipes and even a few sneaky pictures head over to
Bon Appetite! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment