Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Search, Stalk, Swoon....My top 5 covets of the week!



Now that the party is over for Master O, for another year, the coveting for gorgeous products for Little Miss A can continue.  
Here are my top 5 products I am searching for, swooning over and stalking this week!

1. MATCHING RUFFLE BLOOMER AND SINGLET SET

Ruffle Bum Combo - Singlet Set

All that time I spent dreaming that one day I would have a dughter to wear some frilly bum bloomers and I still haven't bought a pair!  I LOVE matching sets (hence my obsession with Gymboree, but thats another story) The last days of summer are upon us so its about time I grabbed a set like this one from Melt Designs.  Love that in one purchase I have the matching bottoms, top AND hairband!!!

2. A TUTU
(oh and could you through in the tea set!)

Little Miss A has been walking since she was 9 months old!  Not only have I been blessed by horrible sleepers but early walkers.  So now at 11 months she LOVES to dance!!!  Dancing has been a big part of my life and I get goosebumps thinking about someday watching my daughter twirl in her tutu.

3. DANCING SHOES

for my little dancer!

Every girl needs some dancing shoes and what better shoes then some "real" dancing shoes.  Bloch the maker of ballet/jazz/everything dancing wear now has baby ballet flats!  
How comfy do they look!
My size please!

4. WALL ART


So I STILL haven't finished decorating MissA's room.  By the time I finish she will no longer require a cot!
Her room has a shabby chic feel and these little carousel horses would blend in beautifully!
I am a massive bargain hunter but also a big believer in buying a few heirloom pieces that one day she can pass down to her daughter! 
(well at least thats what I will tell my husband when I tell him I want to buy this wall art!)
Just this weekend my Mother bought down with her the knitted pink dress that I wore for my first Birthday!  It is now already for Little Miss A!

5. A BIRTHDAY DRESS

Now I am on to Miss A's First Birthday which is less than a month away.
I am still undecided wether to go for the personalised 1st Birthday outfit or just a gorgeous dress?
HELP?
What do you think?

What are you coveting this week?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sound like our kids are around the same time, lol. my eldest birthday was the same weekend as yours and i'm now organising my youngest birthday also which is in under 4 weeks time (26th march), the funniest thing is I have also changed theme and can't decide on new theme. lol. look forward to seeing what you do. i have to decide on another boys theme. good luck and really enjoying reading your blog. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have A February Baby that was due on Valentines Day and a March baby born on St Patrick's Day! Check out Anders Ruff for some party ideas!

    ReplyDelete