Tuesday, February 8, 2011

INTRODUCING......milkbottles


Introducing......


Milk bottles is an online children's boutique showcasing the very best of fashion, decor, homewares, gifts and acessories 
AND

OUR VERY FIRST SPONSOR!

It is a pleasure to welcome Jenna and Milk bottles to the "My Pigeon Pair" flock.

So why does "My Pigeon Pair" LOVE milk bottles?
I love shopping. Unfortunately as a mother of two extremely adventurous children, shopping in store has lost its lustre.  SO I have turned to online shopping.  How great is it to browse, in the peace and quiet, with a coffee and no one pulling at your skirt!

Milk bottles has it all.
I initally stumbled accross milk bottles whilst searching for a bean bag chair for Master O.
I found the chair AND a gorgeous bloomer and tank set, the groovy gripper and Tilly and Otto (it was along night of oohing and ahhing)
I was instantly in love with their eclectic range of unique fashion, homewares, accessories and gifts.
Many products are handmade, all are high quality, but what really had me sold was the number of Australian created, Mummy designed products!  (and the great postage rates!)

milk bottles was originally started by Jenna's sister and was a site selling second hand designer clothes.  Jenna was looking for a way to have a career and be with her two boys (now aged 2 and 3) so when her sister decided to leave milkbottles for a new venture it was a match made in Mummy heaven!


So straight from Jenna herself...
Do you have a favourite milkbottles product? 
Everything on milk bottles I personally pick.  I only stock products that I LOVE. So all of milk bottles products are my favourites! If I really had to pick it would be the teepees.  They are such a classic play piece and have endless imaginative play possibilities! I love that they are bringing back old style play so kids are not  sitting in front of a computer. 
What do you love about having your own business? 
The freedom of being able to put my family first.  My work can be adapted around my family.
What does a typical day look like for you? 
My days are mainly spent packing orders,  updating the website, post office runs, and dancing around the house with my boys! 
Most of my computer work is done at night time once the kids are settled in bed and asleep, but most nights you'll still find me on the computer at midnight browsing madeit.com, esty and the internet for new items to stock. It's my form of shopping and its very addictive as most mums would know!


Antique Vintage Tank and Bloomers
Tank - $24.95
Bloomers - $26.95


Another birdie product for me!
Organic cotton Tweet Tweet top
$26

shhh don't tell Master O..
This is his Birthday present from Nonna!!
Bluebell Stripes Bean Bag Chair
$99.95


Remember Master O's Bedroom!
This would fit in perfectly!
Boys Red and Navy Hand Crochet Blanket
$63
One for Mummy!
Even if overseas travel is little more than a dream at the moment
Harmony Passport Cover
$12.50

but wait there's more!
To celebrate our first sponsor....


To WIN A $50 milk bottles voucher 
simply

1. "Like" the "My Pigeon Pair" Facebook Page
2. "Like" the "milk bottles" Facebook Page
 (Don't forget to tell them who sent you!)
3. Visit the milkbottles website.
4.Leave a comment on this blog post, telling us what you would purchase with your voucher!
(please leave your name in the comment as it appears on Facebook so we can contact you!)

BONUS ENTRY
Tag My Pigeon Pair in your Facebook status update for a bonus entry!

How to tag...
when writing your status update place the @symbol and then start typing My Pigeon Pair.  Now you have tagged!

Giveaway opens 7am Tuesday 8th February
Giveaway closes 7pm Friday 11th February
Open to Australian residents only
Winner chosen by random.org

Good Luck!
 Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. I would put the voucher towards a jumbo turtle Zoobie, which I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I really like the Brightest Star Shirt, I think I'd put the voucher towards a bean bag chair.

    Thanks for this chance!

    Atoxim at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BONUS ENTRY FOR CUNNING BUMZ
    Thanks for tagging "My Pigeon Pair"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would have to get the Lucy chocolate/blueberry pie skirt - it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entry for Simone Porthouse - Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all Milk Bottles products. I have made many purchases. I would put the voucher towards floor cushions or an Oopsie bean bag. I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing of those teepees for a while, I think I would have to invest in one for hours of make believe fun for my little one!
    (Chantal Williams)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entry for - Laura Ruhmann
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entry for - Kimberley Belford
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entry for Lisa Maree
    Who would love a bean bag chair!
    Thanks for stopping by our Facebook page and tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entry for - Louise Ann Pilsbury
    Who would love a blanket!
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy either a teepee or some bean bags. I know that I would have to buy 2 as both my kids would fight over the one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BONUS ENTRY - For PLenty O Pockets
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Entry for - Heidi Taylor
    Thanks for joining the "My Pigeon Pair" flock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Entry for - Toni Hill
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Entry For - Erin Cooper
    Thanks for tagging us! Welcome to My Pigeon Pair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Entry for - Bree Scott
    Welcome to the flock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Entry for Emma Gillam -
    Welcome Emma! Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Entry for - Denise Del Rosario Kelly
    She would love to buy a bean bag chair!
    They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Entry for - Nikki Buckland

    Welcome to the flock, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Entry for - Tamy Bigham

    She would love an elephant (the milk bottle kind not a real one!)
    Welcome to "My Pigeon Pair" Tamy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Entry for - Kim Tan

    Thanks for tagging us Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entry for - Jasmin Dunkin
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. BONUS ENTRY for Marsha Bennett
    Thanks for tagging us!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the girly stuff!! esp the bloomers and petite angel top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nikky Ferguson
    Milk bottles products are just devine I would love to get the either the beanbag chair or a pram liner for my lil man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entry for - Handmade by Dittal
    Welcome back to the flock!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entry for Tamea
    Welcome to "My Pigeon Pair"!

    ReplyDelete