Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Finds Friday - Red, White and Blue

French chic, nautical, 4th of July.
Oh how I love the red, white and blue colour pallette!
So fresh, summery and classic.
Keeping with the Come FLy with me party theme I have been on the hunt for some red/white/blue inspired clothing for "My Pigeon Pair"
The style gods/fashion forecasters were on my side!
Current children's fashion line both in store and online are flooded with the classics at the moment!
SO here are my
"Fabulous Fashion Finds"
this Friday!



Dress Set by Berlingot
at

Berlingot
at
Long Sleeve Polo by
Berlingot
at
Nautical Patent Ballet Flats
$24.99

Polka Dot Bloomers
$25


Red Vintage Trike Tee
$20
Number Polo

Now I am not usually a massive fan of mass produced lines BUT...
The new Pumpkin Patch "From Paris With Love" line really is gorgeous!

Spotty Fleece Knit Jacket



Martha Stripe Tea Party Dress


Knit Bodice Sailor Dress
Why isn't this in my size?

 Put it all together...




For me too please!

Ok so I know I already had this one in the collection but it really needs two because I want a pair for me!
Since when were kids clothes so gorgeous, that I wanted to wear them?
Perhaps like Cinderella's ugly step sisters I could squeeze into these gorgeous slippers?

What are your fashion finds this week?



3 comments:

  1. Wow pumpkin patch really have brought out a gorgeous line this year. might have to go check out the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it! Need some of this in adult size!!! I got a gorgeous navy & white stripe t-shirt with a red bow on neck line for Miss A...she wont stop wearing it as she gets stacks of compliments...it was a Myer purchase - Bardot

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh Thanks Lessa will have to check out Myers! Don't get me started on bows! Another love of mine!

    ReplyDelete